Monday, January 19, 2009

Changes...

I spent Friday and Saturday switching my studio from the spare bedroom into the living room (the hubby and I completely changed around the layout of our apartment so the largest room could become the living room) and painting the walls and trim in the "new" studio.

It basically looks like this:

I was going for a sort of antique-looking (meaning faded and worn) robin's egg blue, but the paint turned out an entirely different color than the swatch I picked out from the store. Not at all a bad thing as I adore this color as well, it just wasn't the exact looking I was going for. This 1950's blue is the color I painted my old bedroom at my mom's house the summer I met the hubby. It's also the color of the Kitchenaid Artisan stand mixer I received for Christmas. And I imagine my studio will end up very Posy-esque as the colors are similar and I love her style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons