Thursday, October 1, 2009

Updating the Shop

Yesterday I added these gorgeous stud earrings to the shop. The roses are vintage, they are plastic with a heavy silver plating. I just love their metallic shine! When I received them they were slightly tarnished from their age, but a little bit of silver polish and some elbow grease later and they are as bright and shining as ever! They have sterling silver posts and clutches and are absolutely perfect for everyday or a night out on the town.

They are totally show-stopping. Delicate but definitely large enough to get you noticed. The Glam Stud Earrings are up for sale in the shop.

I have also brought back The Beauty and the Beast Necklace. I offered one of these necklaces back in May and it sold the same day I listed it! Unfortunately I had a terrible time finding more of the animal print beads that I used in the design. I had ordered a whole slew of them from the supplier I got my original few from, but unfortunately they got lost in the post. Then, a few months later, I finally found them again and ordered as many as I could. I am so excited to be able to offer this design again. I fell in love with it when I created it. I love the feminine colors, but the slightly fierce, quirky addition from the animal print beads.

I only have a few currently available and am not sure if I will be able to offer this design again in the future. So, if you are smitten, act fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons