Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Laundry Just Got a Whole Lot Cuter!

In hunting for more great handmade gift ideas, I happened upon a pattern inspired by this amazing vintage clothespin holder. The project comes from Hannah of Made With Love By Hannah and is so unbelievably adorable I squealed! I mean, seriously, how cute is that clothespin holder? I don't think I've happened upon anything this quite darling for some time.

Hannah's post provides a material list, printable pattern and a few step-by-step photos of the project. While I have never been terribly fond of line dried clothing (is it just me or do they become itchy and stiff?), I'd love to find a use for one of these darling holders. I am seriously smitten.

Here is the clothespin holder that Hannah created from her original vintage treasure. I love her choice of folkish fabrics. Perhaps I'll find something around my studio that could be stored in one of these adorable holders...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons