Saturday, January 2, 2010

Catching Up

I'm so sorry I've been so absent from the blog lately! Life has gotten a little crazy, to say the least. I am terribly sad that I got so sidetracked and didn't completely my Twelve Days of Christmas. Business was wonderfully booming right up until Christmas and I stayed busy with sales from the shop and custom orders that came in until the very last minute! Unfortunately I worked myself into a nice cold/sinus infection and was ill before, during, and after Christmas. I'm mostly all better now, thankfully.

Life has still been rather hectic since the New Year. I have so much going on at the moment. I was hoping to update the shop with new items over this week; however, it seems my poor little camera is broken! I'm not really sure what's wrong with it really (it's a long story). I'm calling customer service first thing Monday morning to see if they have any suggestions. I've been dying to purchase a new camera for the past two years. When I purchased my camera four years ago, it was the first I had ever owned and I figured it was a nice camera to learn on. Now that I know a thing or two about digital photography I am desperately craving a camera that allows me to further my skills. Unfortunately I don't have several hundred dollars just sitting around so I can't treat myself to a new camera just yet. Hopefully I can get my current camera back in working order and can start saving up to buy the camera of my dreams.

I'm hoping to get back in the routine of posting, though I'm not sure I'll have any photos of my own to share any time soon.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your business was busy this Christmas! Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to any of shows recently but am anxious to see what you have been working on. Hope your camera troubles are resolved soon. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I too got myself sick working a little to hard in December. I'm still refocusing...

    Hope you were able to get your camera up and running, camera woes are no fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons