Friday, February 26, 2010

On the Menu

Today's lunch consisted of left over White Bean Turkey Chili with a Black Bean and Guacamole Burrito. I made the burritos for dinner last night and they were seriously the best burritos I've ever eaten (even better than Qdoba--though, admittedly, I am partial to their nachos). I filled whole wheat tortillas with cilantro lime brown rice, homemade guacamole, and a mixture of red onion, garlic, japaleno, tomato, corn, black beans and lots of spices. I topped them off with a sprinkle of fat free cheddar cheese and browned them in a cast iron pan. So good! And I'm officially addicted to homemade guacamole. It had such a bright, fresh flavor. I'll be making these burritos again soon, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons