Sunday, March 7, 2010

Scallops


Photo by Shauna Sever

I did a wee bit of shopping on Saturday and picked up these darling Martha Stewart cutters from Macy's. I have been dying to have some scalloped cookie cutters and these are perfect! With two sides, one scalloped and one plain, and seven different sizes--not to mention that adorable Martha blue color--these cutters are sure to become a staple of my baking. I'm already thinking of all the things I could make more adorable with a scalloped edge.

I'm am hoping to put these to use next weekend as I plan to make homemade graham crackers and homemade marshmallows which will become the cutest S'more kits ever! Packaged thoughtfully, I think these would make adorable gifts. I love the way Miette packages their graham crackers. The scalloped edges are just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons