Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Head in the Clouds


This darling photo of marshmallow clouds floating in cocoa from Nikole Herriott is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen and has been on my mind since I first saw it a few months back. I think any day would be brighter if it began with a few clouds in your morning drink.

I haven't found much about the origin of the marshmallow clouds, but I imagine they are probably Japanese as all the cutest candy is. Nikole had some for sale in her shop earlier in the year but they seem to have sold out quickly (of course). I'd love to get my hands on some. I even did a little search for molds as I thought about making my own. I'm sure you could create a similar looking cloud using a cookie cutter, but you'd sacrifice the sweet rounded edges these have.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just stumbled upon your lovely blog. These marshmallows are Australian. We get them at our local Coles supermarket. If you want to contact me, I'd be happy to send you a couple of packets.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons