Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Featured on EpiCute. The Cute Food Blog.

I've been following EpiCute. The Cute Food Blog. since I found them and posted about their adorableness back in January. One of my friends recently suggested to me that I submit some of my own photos of my treats. At first I was hesitant and I didn't think anything I've ever made/photographed was quite cute enough to be featured. But then I figured there was no harm in submitting a photo. So I did...

And today they featured my Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Fudge Frosting! I am seriously on the verge of doing a happy dance right now! I'm so flattered. Words cannot describe how happy this made me.

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    Are you kidding me? All of your stuff is totally cute enough for their site, or any other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how i found your blog! Those cupcakes are adorable and i love the rest of your blog! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Amy Kelly, congratulations!:))
    I wrote these words over at epicute also.

    Your cupcakes reached my highest nom-factor! I bough to you and you nom-ness aaaall the way from Norway!
    *ponders on where to get said King Arthur Flour’s Double-Dutch Dark Cocoa ovah here…want to make cupcakez!*)

    They are so pretty to look at, looks nomable and delish!
    You make me want to go and make cupcakes NOW! lol;))

    Yours truly
    M from Norway;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, girl! :) And I agree, a lot of your creations are definitely cute enough for Epicute.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everyone! You are all so sweet!

    M from Norway-
    Thank you!!! I believe King Arthur Flour ships internationally, but on their customer service page, they suggest to call them for international shipping quotes. I imagine it would be pretty expensive to have their cocoa shipped to Norway, but I'm not sure. You might be able to find a similar dark cocoa that's available in Norway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ran across your blog - I'm a mixed media artist and live in Lexington too. I love your work - it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blog, I have only just found it. Have a nice weekend. Best wishes, Ida in Norway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! Your malt cupcakes are adorable, very creative!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons