Saturday, September 29, 2012

Nail of the Day: Julep Keira

natural light, two coats

After seeing numerous beauty bloggers and YouTubers raving about Essie's Bahama Mama recently, I've been dying to get my hands on the gorgeous, rich plum shade.  I decided to search my nail polish collection for something similar before shelling out the money for Bahama Mama.  The first shade that popped out to me as a possible dupe was Julep's Keira, which I received in a Maven box last fall.

While as far as I can tell, Keira leans a little darker/less berry than Bahama Mama, it's definitely close enough that I can't justify getting Bahama Mama (at least for the time being).  I think these deep plum shades are gorgeous for fall.

What are your favorite fall polish picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons