Friday, October 26, 2012

Catching Up

It's been a little while since my last post, so I thought I'd stop in and share a picture of the chins.  This was taken yesterday (while they hung out in their little cage while I washed the fleece I use to line their larger cage).  I've really enjoyed watching Goose grow over the few months since we brought her home and seeing how the relationship between her and Lucy has blossomed.  They can be so incredibly tender towards each other and it's fun to watch Goose learn from and imitate Lucy.  Lucy has the habit of biting down on the horizontal bars of her cage and just sitting and watching whatever is going on around her.  Goose started copying Lucy yesterday while she did this and I found it amusing so I took a photo of them.  Aren't they adorable?

I have a full weekend ahead.  Tonight I'm dressing up as Daria and enjoying a low key Halloween celebration.  Tomorrow I'm checking out the Kentucky Proud Incredible Food Show here in Lexington.  Then on Sunday I'm going to apple picking with a group of friends!  Hopefully I'll have some photos of the weekend to share with you in a few days!

I hope you're all doing well and that you have some fun weekend plans of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons