Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nail of the Day: Revlon Spanish Moss

natural light, two coats

Today I wanted to share with you all another polish I'm loving for fall.  Spanish Moss, from Revlon's Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel line, is a gorgeous grayish green with the most subtle pearlescent shimmer (so subtle that it really appears as more of a creme finish on the nails).

I have a few polishes from the Revlon Colorstay line, and I have to say I'm really in love with the formula of these.  All the shades I own go on beautifully, are completely opaque in two coats, and have possibly the best lasting power of any of the polishes I own.  What makes me love these polishes even more is that I purchased mine at CVS for only $0.99 a bottle (thanks to a fantastic sale they offer every once in a while).  I truly think these polishes are worth their retail value, but I tend to hold out for a good sale, then I pick up a new shade or two.  I high suggest you keep an eye out for a sale on these at the drugstore, then grab one or two to give them a try.  I think you'll love them as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, it's a gorgeous color! I'm searching for something like that for last week or so :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons