Friday, December 6, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's been a busy/exciting week around here and I thought I'd pop in today and share some of the highlights:

1.) I shared the recipe for these delicious Mini Pumpkin Pies earlier in the week (and may or may not have devoured five of them while typing up the post).  These are really good folks, and I'm already brainstorming ideas for other mini pies to add to my list of things to bake this holiday season.


2.) After a few days of procrastinating, I got our Christmas tree up and decorated.  Hubby and I have been married for 5 Christmases and in that time I've collected quite a few sentimental ornaments (and many more that don't perhaps have a story behind them but are adorable and make me happy).  I love getting to look at them on our tree and reminisce.


3.) My DIY Gift Idea: Present Homemade Cookies in Mason Jars was featured in a BuzzFeed article, 17 Gift Ideas For Your Impossibly Cool Friends.


4.) Last night I cooked the custard base for some delicious Pumpkin Ice Cream to which I plan to add in generous chunks of gingersnap cookies.  Look for that recipe coming up in a few days!

5.) I'm currently swamped with last-minute preparations for The Bread Box Holiday Market which I'm co-coordinating but also participating in as a vendor.  All you Lexington folks should stop by the Bread Box Studios on December 14th for our unique indie holiday art/craft fair.

I hope you all have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons