Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mayfest Arts Fair

I've been quiet around the blog the last couple of months.  I've been pretty busy with orders in my Etsy shop and preparing for local shows.  This weekend is the Mayfest Arts Fair in Lexington and I've been working nonstop on new pieces for the event, including these gemstone rings--my first time making my own sterling bezel settings and setting gemstones.

They're not perfect, but I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out given I lack a lot of useful metalsmithing tools and created everything with simple hand tools.

I'll have these a lots of my other popular rings available at Mayfest this Saturday and Sunday!  I still have two more art events this month, but I hope to get back to blogging come June when my schedule (hopefully) slows down a bit.

3 comments:

  1. I love the rings. You are very talented! I miss you blogging and all of your yummy recipes!

    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those rings are amazing!!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rings are wonderful! I love the blue one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons