Monday, October 13, 2008

Etsy Treasury

My Windmills and Picture Frames stud earrings from Hands in Pockets are currently featured in a beautiful treasury full of navy blues created by Bead Stylin'.



There I am in the top middle! I love the rich blues of the treasury.

My Windmills and Picture Frames stud earrings were created from vintage glass cabochons with Rembrandt-esque windmills. For these earrings I have paired the cabochons with unique vintage navy blue buttons (taken from my mother's button collection) to create the feel of a framed work of art!

A similar pair of stud earrings if found in my shop. My Like Rembrandt studs are crafted from the same vintage cabochons minus the buttons. They are an interesting pair of studs, perfect for everyday casual wear and are available for an unbeatable $3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons