Friday, November 7, 2008

Craft Fair

I will have a booth set up at the 9th annual Bryan Station High School Band Craft Fair this Saturday, November 8th from 9am until 4pm. The fair will be located at the high school at 201 Eastin Road here in Lexington.

Bring your friends and enjoy a time of food, fun and shopping. Admission to the fair is free! It doesn't cost a thing to window shop tons of unique, handmade goods. This would be a great time to get a head start on Christmas shopping! I'll have a large selection of affordable, casual designs as well as some of my one-of-a-kind and higher end designs. I will also have pieces from my fall and winter collections available. There will be something for everyone. I can also work with you to create a custom design, in many cases I'll craft your piece in a matter of minutes while you watch. Gift wrap will be available for those purchasing presents.

Consider shopping local and handmade this holiday season to support real people and the crafts they love. There isn't a more thoughtful gift than one which is uniquely and lovingly handmade. Find something perfect for a friend, a loved one, or yourself.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons