Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Before

I recently ordered a copy of Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day, which I have heard so many good things about. I have been super excited to get started on a few loaves and finally purchased a 5 quart container to hold the dough yesterday. This morning I whipped up a bunch of the dough for the 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Bread.

This is what my dough looked like right after I mixed it all up in my Kitchenaid and dumped it into the container.

And a side view.

Here it is again, two hours of rising later.

I will be shaping and baking the first loaf later. Pictures to come!

I also decided to make a big pot of homemade chicken stock using the carcass from a chicken I roasted on Sunday. I can't wait to see how it turns out and to use it in some soup later.

I will be posting "After" pictures of the bread and the stock later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons