Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Upcoming Shows

I am very excited to announce that I got accepted as an artist vendor for Lexington's 2009 Mayfest! For those who are in the Lexington area and would like to stop by the festival, it will take place on May 9th, 10am-6pm and May 10th, 11am-5pm in Gratz Park. My booth will be located on Mill Street.

While tackling the end of my very last semester of college, I will be busy creating tons of new designs for Mayfest, as well as other summer fairs and festivals I am planning to take part in. I will be introducing several new lines at Mayfest including some really romantic, whimsical charm bracelets featuring vintage rose cabochons, lockets, various charms and freshwater pearls. I will also be debuting a new booth set-up with several handmade (by me) elements. I am streamlining my set-up while still featuring lots of the feminine details that I love.

I plan to share sneak peeks of the designs I will offer at Mayfest throughout the month. Here are photos of a necklace and earring set I am utterly smitten with. Click to view larger.

I repurposed a vintage Van Dell gold-filled brooch as the pendant on the necklace. A gorgeous ruby briolette dangles from a golden spiral and the gold-filled chain is accented with freshwater pearls. The earrings provide a sweet companion and feature freshwater pearls and ruby briolettes with gold-filled findings. This is a one-of-a-kind set and would make a lovely heirloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons