Thursday, May 14, 2009

New Earrings in the Shop!

I have two new pairs of earrings listed in my Etsy shop and many new items will continue to be added throughout the coming days. As quickly as I am able to design, photograph, edit and list, I will be adding new items.

The first of the two new items are my Vase earrings. Featuring matte powder blue vintage lucite beads and brown lucite flowers, dangling from large circular sterling silver ear wires, they remind me of little vases.

Simple and lightweight, these are a great pair for spring and summer!


I have also listed an antique brass version of my "I Love You" Post Card earrings which I have had available around Lexington in various boutiques for about a year. This is the first time they've been available in my Etsy shop, however. I will also be listing a bright brass and a sterling silver version of the earrings soon.

Playfully romantic with a great vintage inspired look.


These earrings are always such a hit and I never seem to be able to keep them in stock.

I am busy working on some custom orders as well as creating designs for my shop. I'll also be taking some new pieces to Isle of You this weekend, for all you Lexington folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons