Friday, May 15, 2009

What's in a Name?

Last night I added a new necklace to the shop. I named it The Beauty and the Beast necklace, because I had a sort of dichotomy in mind when I designed it between traditionally feminine details and more urban or fierce details. With the pink rose pendant and the vintage animal print beads, The Beauty and the Beast was the first title that popped in my head. I'm not totally convinced that it's the right name for the necklace, however. Any suggestions? I'm always so awful at coming up with relevant but creative names for my designs.

I'm pretty crazy about this necklace. Strangely it's probably something I'd never wear myself, but I am just mad about the soft pink with the cream and brown. It has a delicate, feminine quality while still being chunky and quirky. I think it would be perfect paired with a simple tank top with a skirt or jeans for summer. I love the look of bold necklaces with simple tanks for summer.


The necklace is currently one of a kind. I do not have any more of the pink rose pendants or animal print beads left in my stock and are not sure I will be ordering more. It is likely that this will be the only version of this necklace available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons