Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Until Monday...

I just thought I'd pop in and share two variations on what is currently one of my favorite necklace designs. These are two-layer necklaces featuring vintage cameos and flower cabochons, freshwater pearls, brass lockets, charms and settings, and 14k gold-filled findings. The first layer hits at a delicate 16 inches, while the second falls slightly below at 18 inches.

I apologize as these photos are quite lack-luster and slightly blurry. I will be adding these necklaces to my Etsy shop right after Mayfest, as soon as I can get some decent photos taken of them. I love how simple and delicate these are while still being very interesting.


I have been busy today finishing up the bunting/sign I have been sewing for my booth. (I'm pretty crazy about how it turned out!) I've also been working on hemming the table cloths I've sewn for my tables. There is still so much to be done before Saturday. My goal was to be completely finished by Thursday night so I could relax on Friday, but I will likely be finishing up some last bits and bobs Friday morning and afternoon.

I have my last final tomorrow afternoon. I've kind of been ignoring the fact and haven't even given a second thought to studying. I will likely attempt to find an hour or so in the morning to flip through my notes. I will probably be absent from updating the blog until Monday. I promise to provide lots of photos from Mayfest then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons