Thursday, August 20, 2009

Meet the Artist

I am having a special Meet the Artist event this Saturday, August 22nd from 12pm until at least 6pm at Kolors Art & Gift Boutique in Lexington. I'll have my entire current collection available and I'm bringing all my lovely findings and components so I can demonstrate the design process in action! I'll be accepting custom orders and can create one of a kind pieces for you, right before your eyes. I've been working on quite a few new pieces for the event. I am also making three kinds of super cute, totally delicious cupcakes for the day: Three Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Bean Cream Cheese Frosting, Pink Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting and Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting. I'm also using my brand new gum paste tools to create some sweet little gum paste flowers to decorate the cupakes. It should be a fun day!

Where:
Kolors Art & Gift Boutique
3537 Palomar Centre Suite 145
Lexington, KY 40513

The Palomar Center is on the corner of Harrodsburg Rd. and Man O' War Blvd.

When:
Saturday, August 22nd
12pm - 6pm

I will be setting up my designs on Friday evening, so feel free to stop by then or earlier on Saturday to browse them.

I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. So I followed you from Cathlin Cooks & bakes, and I've just spent ages perusing your site - you are amazingly talented!! Am bookmarking you & will be back soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons