Sunday, November 29, 2009

200 Hearts!

Yesterday I reached 200 Hearts in my Etsy shop and I couldn't be more excited! I would love to reach 250 by the end of the year. It is such a joy seeing each and every new heart.

I am also up to 75 sales now after all the Black Friday shoppers. I am so glad I'm finally on my way to getting my shop full. Until now my time has been spent mostly on selling at local boutiques and through shows. I'm really pleased to be on my way to having the full range of my work available online for my customers. I still have a long way to go to having even a quarter of my current stock online, but I feel like I'm finally hitting a stride and getting into a good routine.

This afternoon I'll be stopping by the Gem and Bead Show in Lexington and look forward to possibly finding some new sparkly gems to use in my designs. I'll be back in the studio today, packaging up all the Black Friday orders and adding more items to my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons