Wednesday, November 25, 2009

As Good as the Hype

I have wanted to try Nutella for a while now, especially having seen so many tempting looking desserts pop up at Tastespotting and Foodgawker that featured the spread. On Sunday when I headed to Kroger to get some chickens to roast, I saw the Nutella on sale and I had to grab a jar.

Oh
My
Gosh

Nutella is even better than I could have imagined. The consistency is delightful and I am crazy about the nutty, chocolaty flavor. I have been enjoying Nutella on homemade bread for breakfast all week.

Now I am dying to bake with Nutella. Since I've been meaning to try my hand at french macarons, I think these Coffee and Dark Chocolate-Nutella Macarons just might have to move to the top of my to bake list.

I am planning on baking on Saturday as part of my Christmas decorating fun. These may not be particularly Christmas-y but I might just have to make these this weekend regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons