Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Buttercream Rose Stud Earrings

I listed these Buttercream Rose Stud Earrings in my shop this evening. There are nine different colors to choose from including white and black and everything in between! I only have a pair in each color available at the moment, so if you find a color you love, I suggest you snatch it up!

These would make great stocking stuffers. You could get one for each of your best girl friends and choose the color that fits each of their personalities the best.

Or you could be a bit naughty and keep them all for yourself.

Don't worry, I won't tell. Besides who could blame you?

And at $9 a pair, these won't put a dent in your wallet.

I'll be adding plenty more studs, hair pins, rings and the like to the shop tomorrow.

And don't forget about the Black Friday Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons