Thursday, December 10, 2009

One of a Kind Earrings in the Shop


I added four new pair of earrings to the shop this afternoon! All of them are currently one of a kind and, while a couple of them could be potentially reproduced, will probably not be available again. The pair above is my absolute favorite! I really, really wish I could keep these for myself.


I love the pastel palette of these earrings. There is something so soft and innocent about these colors! They are just gorgeous for winter.


I love the festive combination of mint green and bright red in this next pair. The little floral cameos are so delicate and sweet.


The last pair is romantic and playful. These are nearly identical to the second pair, only with a different color scheme. I've really been enjoying playing with various color combinations lately.

Photos are linked to the listings in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons