Saturday, January 30, 2010

Chocolate Cameos





I finally put to use some of the chocolate molds I bought back at the beginning of December. I got a few different molds shaped like vintage cameos, which I excitedly hinted at here. I think these are just spectacular! I spent a couple hours Friday evening while the hubby was out puttering around in the kitchen playing with a couple of my molds. I decided to make these in white, pink and red since Valentine's Day is coming up. I always think cameos are so whimsical and romantic and they look lovely in these shades. I took these picture in a hurry this afternoon before the hubby and I went out to do a little shopping/have dinner. I want to take another picture with the chocolate cameos next to the identical vintage ones. I am just so tickled that I can now create edible versions of the very cameos I use in my designs! I've decided that I'm making a bunch of these for shoppers next time I do a trunk show or the like. Wouldn't that be so fun?

You'll have to excuse the photos. I was having a bit of fun with the aperture on my new camera. This camera handles quite a bit differently than my old point and shoot, but I'm loving it! It's so wonderful having a camera again. I've missed sharing snippets from my days. I'm baking macarons again tomorrow. I hope they turn out lovely so I can share them with you soon!

1 comment:

  1. umm...those are the cutest cookies ever!

    thanks for the comment about the washer/dryer. i am so pumped. you feel my pain about not having one in your apartment. it really stinks. i hope you and the hubs get a set soon!

    how are things with the shop going?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons