Thursday, April 22, 2010

Such Vintage Charm

I'm back to share another new design for Mayfest. These are a cross between a stud and a dangle earring. Vintage ivory rose cabochons are given 14K gold-filled post backs and are accented with vintage yellow rose cameos set onto the most darling brass charms with a heart and scroll design. The rose cabochons sit on the ear lobe while the yellow rose cameos dangle just below the ear. I am crazy about this style and hope to offer a few different rose and cameo color options. I should have these available with blue and coral colored vintage rose cabochons and coordinating floral cameos. I am hoping to have the other colors paired with sterling silver findings if I can get the little brass charms plated in sterling silver in time for Mayfest. If I can't get them plated in time, I may offer them in 14k gold-filled/brass as seen here for Mayfest and have them in sterling silver in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons