Thursday, April 15, 2010

Triple Berry Smoothie

Gina has been posting some seriously mouthwatering smoothies this week. When she posted this Triple Berry Smoothie yesterday I knew I had to make it! I love a vibrant, healthy smoothie full of fresh fruit and yogurt. This one really hits the spot.

Be sure to scroll through her blog to see the other smoothie recipes she's posted this week. And, honestly, you'll want to stay a while. Gina offers some of the most delicious, figure friendly recipes! Her blog is always my go-to source when I'm looking for a healthy, but delicious meal.


Triple Berry Smoothie
via Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
serves 2

1/2 cup blackberries and raspberries
5 medium strawberries
1 cup crushed ice
6oz WW berries and cream nonfat yogurt (I used WW vanilla yogurt)

Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve with a straw.

*I just kind of eyeballed all the ingredients and it turned out great.

3 comments:

  1. yum! can't wait to try it! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I am searching for a berry smoothie recipe and this is the winner. Love your blog, just found it. Can't wait to go through the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's yum, i have just tried in the form of cupcake,Must visit mine Triple Berry cupcake
    When time persists ; hope i am not a good chef like you :) i will try smoothie with triple berries :) happy blogging

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons