Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

I hope you all have a safe and happy Fourth of July.  I've been busy preparing our little home for what is becoming our annual Fourth of July party.  Unfortunately, due to the crazy heat and lack of rain we've been experiencing in our part of Kentucky, all personal fireworks have been banned so it looks like we'll be celebrating the holiday with water instead of fire.  Husband purchased an obscene amount of fireworks before the personal firework ban was announced, so we'll be hosting another party in the future once the ban has been lifted so we can enjoy them.

I made my very first wreath, a festive flag wreath following this tutorial, and am excited for it to welcome our guests today.

I hope you all enjoy a wonderful day with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons