Thursday, November 8, 2012

Etsy shop reopened!

{Buried Treasure Necklace}

I just wanted to pop in and announce that I have (finally) started listing some new pieces in my Etsy shop.  Tonight I listed ten pieces and I'm hoping to get in the groove of adding 5-10 pieces every few days.

{Coral Reef Bracelet}

Also, if you don't already follow my Facebook page, you may want to check it out for updates, coupons, sales, etc.

{Winter Branch Necklace}

I spent the better part of my day photographing these pieces, editing photos, pricing the pieces, and typing up the listings.  It's been a while and I had forgotten how time consuming running an online shop can be...

{Take Flight Brooch}

It can also be pretty darn rewarding and so much fun to send your creations to buyers all over the world.

Thank you to everyone who has been patient with me over the past year as I took a much needed break from selling my designs.  I'm so happy to be back in the swing of things now though, and just in time for the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons