Wednesday, December 12, 2012

November 2012 Birchbox

Unfortunately I'm terribly late posting this, my November Birchbox.  I was sick for a few weeks in November and just fell behind in blogging so my November Birchbox and GLOSSYBOX posts are a few weeks late.  Better late than never?

The November Birchbox was "all about giving: giving thanks, giving back, and of course giving treats."  I think Birchbox was aiming to include gift-worthy products for the month; however, as usual, the theme seemed a little silly and forced.

My November 2012 Birchbox included the following samples:

Atelier Cologne - Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue ($75/30 ml)
Thanks to spicy ginger and a touch of bergamot, this sexy new rose scent is more sophisticated than sweet.

Sample size: unknown (~1.5 ml)
Sample value: unknown (~$3.75)

Lulu Organics - Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder ($30/4 oz)
Revive second-day locks by working this organic dry shampoo into your roots.  You'll get plenty of lift, but no residue.

Sample size: 5 g
Sample value: $1.35

Miracle Skin Transformer - Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector ($58/1 oz)
Before applying makeup, prep skin with this serum-infused primer, which has optical diffusers that mask imperfections.

Sample size: 0.1 oz
Sample value: $5.80

ModelCo - Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara ($24 for full size)
Falsies without the fuss.  This innovative mascara uses tiny lash-extending fibers to give you a lengthy fringe.  Tip: rotate the wand inside the bottle to pick up the fibers.

Sample size: unknown (presumably full size)
Sample value: unknown (presumably $24)

Lifestyle Extra - Chuao Chocolatier Chocopod ($7.95/7 pack)
These bite-sized artisanal treats are made with premium Venezuelan cacao and come in a range of unexpected flavors.

Sample size: 1 pack
Sample value: $1.14

Total box value: ~$36.04

I was pretty happy with the samples I received in my November Birchbox.  I've only tried a few of the products so far, including the mascara which, honestly, wasn't my favorite (the fibers make my lashes look like they were covered in lint).  I'm curious to try the dry shampoo and the primer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons