Monday, April 1, 2013

First Easter with the Chins

This was our first Easter since getting the chinchillas and, silly me, just had to pick up cute Easter-themed treats for them on a recent trip to Petsmart.

I picked up a Loof-A-Bunny which Lucy and Goose seemed to like best.  I was curious to see if they'd go for the ears or the tail first....  Lucy went for the ears.

And Goose the tail.

There was a little rivalry over the bunny.

Silly me should have bought them each their own.  Lucy and Goose get along famously, snuggling all day every day, and they only get into minor disagreements when treats are involved.

I also bought a pack of Mini Alfa-Carrots which I thought were adorable.

They weren't as big of a hit as the bunny, but I think mostly because they're so similar to the hay cubes they eat daily so they weren't as indulgent.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog... it's awesome! I love the mix of food, life, and beauty posts! And you have chinchillas! It's always wonderful to find a fellow chin owner! :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons