Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dove Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant Deodorant with NutriumMoisture Technology {Review}


I was recently sent the new Dove Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant Deodorant with NutriumMoisture from Influenster to test out.

The Dove Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant Deodorant claims to deliver "48-hour odor and wetness protection plus NutriumMoisture and an elegant floral scent for the ultimate care after every shave."  I've been testing out the deodorant daily for the past week and a half and I'm loving it!

I can't speak to the 48-hour odor and wetness protection claim as I don't really suffer from underarm odor or excessive sweating (unless I've been exercising or in extreme heat, which which case I certainly wouldn't wait 48 hours before a shower).  However, I've really enjoyed the "NutriumMoisture technology," which basically equates to this deodorant providing a subtle moisturization to the underarms.  I haven't experienced any discomfort or itching when using this product, even directly after shaving, which is something I had experienced in the past with previous deodorant brands.  (Prior to receiving this product for review, I was using the Dove Clear Tone Skin Renew Deodorant and really enjoyed it as well--no itching or irritation).  The Advanced Care Deodorant is an invisible solid, it glides on like butter to provide a completely invisible barrier against odor and wetness while leaving the skin soft and moisturized.  The scent is absolutely lovely as well: fresh and feminine, but not overwhelming.  I've oddly looked forward to applying this deodorant each morning and I plan to repurchase it once I run out as it's definitely my favorite deodorant I've tried to date.  The reviews on Dove's website for this product are fairly glowing, so it seems that I'm not the only one loving it.

*I received this product complementary of Influenster for review; however, all opinions stated are my own and honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons