Saturday, November 15, 2008

Trunk Show!


I couldn't be more pleased to announce that I will be having a trunk show this Friday, November 21st from 5-8pm at Isle of You here in Lexington. This has been the most exciting event in my career to date and I am so honored and thankful for the invitation from Isle of You. Isle of You is a fashion gem in Lexington and the ladies who run the boutique couldn't be any sweeter!

I hope you'll stop by the show and enjoy an evening of shopping, socializing and fun. The trunk show will correspond with Lexington Gallery Hop. I will have lots of pieces from my usual line as well as some very special pieces from my fall and winter collections. Several one-of-a-kind pieces will be available, so you'll be sure to find something to set you apart from the crowd this holiday season.

That Winsome Girl Trunk Show
Friday, November 21st from 5-8pm

@ Isle of You
591 West Short Street
Lexington, KY 40507

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons