Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Designs for the Fourth of July Festival

I have been incredibly busy preparing for the Lexington Fourth of July Festival, which I mentioned in my last post. I am super excited about the event. I have a prime spot in Triangle park, under beautiful trees and next to a relaxing fountain. I will be at the heart of the festival. I am expecting a busy day and have been creating lots of new designs for the event.

One of my favorite new pieces is a gorgeous bracelet of vintage lucite beads in dreamy, creamy matte shades of cream, baby pink and brown. I have carefully wire wrapped each of the beads using sterling silver and finished the piece with a sweet sterling silver heart shaped clasp, a length of dazzling extender chain decorated simply with a single brown freshwater pearl. I am in love.

I have two of these pieces available and I really wish I could keep one for myself. I just love vintage lucite beads, especially those with a matte finish. The beads used in this designs are some of my favorite.

I have also been working with more lucite to create several new color combinations of my Vase Earrings. I look forward to debuting all the new designs this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons