Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Billy Button Love


click images for source

I am currently mad about the fun, retro look of Billy Buttons. I love their simple, sleek shape and their gorgeous mustard color. Mustard is one of my absolute favorite colors for fashion and design. I love mustard paired with gray and it looks oh so sleek with white.

I love the effortless beauty of a few billy buttons in simple white vases. The ever popular, totally affordable FÄRM vases from IKEA are perfect for this application.

I have several of the IKEA vases and am dying to get some dried billy buttons to fill them with.

1 comment:

  1. you know who else would love some billy buttons? ME! I agree so cute & interesting, not to mention the wonderful dark yellow color you mentioned...LOVE IT!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons