Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New in the Shop

{Flower Chandelier Earrings}

I just wanted to pop in and share a few new pieces I just listed in my Etsy shop.  I've been under the weather for the past week or so and fell behind on getting pieces up, but I'm hoping to play catch up this weekend.

{A Slice of Nature Necklace}

I've spent much of the day in the kitchen preparing a few dishes for Thanksgiving dinner with my in-laws tomorrow (Southern Cornbread Dressing, Maple Cheesecake, Bourbon Derby Pie).

{A Slice of Nature Necklace}

I'm looking forward to spending time with family and enjoying a modest feast to celebrate all the wonderful blessings in our lives.

{Dainty Rose Drop Earrings}

I hope all my US readers have a wonderful Thanksgiving and have an abundance of blessings to be thankful for.

{Flower Chandelier Earrings}

Hopefully I'll get plenty of time this weekend to get more pieces photographed and listed in my shop in time for a big Cyber Monday sale.  All sales from my Etsy shop come packaged ready for gifting and would make a lovely, unique present for any lady in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share Buttons